To hire and pay for an attorney to represent you in your case, please visit the Fort Bend County Bar Association's webpage at:

Volunteer Lawyer
Affidavit of Indigency
IOLTA Certificate FBLC    WordWord Version
Pro Bono Representation Agreement    WordWord Version
For pro se (do-it yourself) divorce forms, visit If you need advice and counsel for your pro se divorce and you are a low-income Fort Bend County resident and/or a veteran, call FBLC at 281-239-0015 or email:
Pro Se Litigants
328th District Court Rules
328th District Court Checklist
Supplemental Instructions for Self-Represented (Pro Se) Litigants Civil Case Information Sheet
Civil Case Information Sheet
Civil Case Information Sheet - Spanish
Court Approved Parenting Courses
Trial Setting Request
Uncontested or Sign Up Docket   WordWord Version
Retain Motion and Order   WordWord Version
VS165 Vital Statistics Form   WordWord Version

387th District Court Forms Library
Fort Bend County District Clerk
Fort Bend County Clerk
Fort Bend County Clerk Forms Library
Fort Bend County Law Library
Legal Resources

 Community Resources

Fort Bend County Shelters and Community Resources
State & Local Resources related to Effective Co-Parenting and Legal Information related to Parental Rights and Duties

Sunrise House offers resources to aid in combating addiction, and homelessness.

 Veterans Resources
  Legal help for military members, veterans and their families click here.

Veterans Affairs Guide-Houston Resources
Military Parents: Parternity, Child Support, Custody & Parenting Time
Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors-2011 Edition
Pamphlets and Guides -Veterans Benefits

Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic - Fort Bend County
    (Near the new Oak Bend Medical Center)
    22001 Southwest Freeway, Suite 200
    Richmond, Texas 77469

Veterans Affairs - Fort Bend County
    4520 Reading Rd., Suite A
    Rosenberg, Texas 77471
    Fax: 281-238-3581

Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
    2002 Holcombe Boulevard
    Houston, TX 77030
    713-791-1414 or 800-553-2278

VA Police: 713-794-7106
VA Network Telecare Center:    713-794-8985 or 800-639-5137
Pharmacy Refills:    713-794-7648 or 800-454-1062
Appointment Center:    713-794-8985 or 800-639-5137
Automated Appointment Information:    713-794-7648 or 800-454-1062
VA Eligibility & Enrollment:    713-794-7288
Health Care for Homeless Veterans Program:    713-794-7848
Homeless Veterans Drop-In Center:    713-794-7533
Hotline for Homeless Veterans:    877-4AID VET
Veterans Crisis Line:    800-273-TALK (8255)
Caregiver Support Hotline:    855-260-3274
CHAMPVA In-house Treatment Initiative:    713-794-7288

Patient Advocates
    Richmond: 800-553-2278, ext. 12813
    Houston: 713-794-7884

Houston VA Regional Office
    Main Number:    713-383-1999 or 800-827-1000
    Home Loans:    888-232-2571
    Education:    888-442-4551
    Insurance:    800-669-8477

Other VA Links
Health Care Information for Veterans
Internet Medical Information
Get a Copy of Your DD214
VHAHOU Public Affairs

The National Call Center for Homeless Veterans provides assistance to homeless Veterans and their families; VA Medical Centers; Federal, state, and local partners; community agencies; Veterans services providers; and others in the community. If you or someone you know is a homeless Veteran in need of help, call 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838) to receive free, confidential support from a trained, VA staff member 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also get confidential support from the Homeless Veterans Chat.

We do not intend this information to legal advice. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action. Viewing this web site, or transmitting an email message through this web site, does not create an attorney-client relationship. Sending email to an attorney mentioned in this site does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney.
Partner Organizations
Arc of Fort Bend
Asians Against Domestic Abuse
Brazos Bend Guardianship

Catholic Charities
Child Advocates of Fort Bend
Fort Bend County Women's

Fort Bend Regional Council on
    Substance Abuse

Fort Bend Seniors
Habitat for Humanity

We are also supported by:
The George Foundation
Fort Bend Cares
State Bar of Texas
Fort Bend Junior Service League

FBLC is funded in part by grants from the Texas Bar Foundation and the Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation.

A gift to Fort Bend Lawyers Care is an investment in our community.

Are You Banking on Justice?
You can help increase funds for legal aid through the Texas IOLTA Prime Partner program. To learn more click, Attorneys or Financial Institutions.

Child Support
If you need assistance with filing for Child Support please contact the Attorney General of Texas at, 281-208-2137 or 800-252-8014. The Attorney General Office in Fort Bend County is located at 2440 Texas Parkway, Suite 300, Missouri City, TX 77489.

Referral Websites
Resource for free and low-cost civil legal assistance for those who cannot afford legal help. Learn about your rights, self-help resources, and legal aid. Click Here


Download Adobe Reader
The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open some documents on this site. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.

Download Word Viewer
The Microsoft Word Viewer is required to open some documents on this site. Word Viewer lets you view print and copy Word documents on a computer that does not have Word installed.